MOTIVE is looking for a Software Developer – Short term contract role (can be completed part time) working in with Mechatronics Engineer. Location: Taipei City.
MOTIVE Realities is an International Start-up Company within the exciting realm of 3D virtual spaces, the “Metaverse”.
MOTIVES technologies are focused on the ability to walk and run naturally within digital environments, after all who wants to point and click your way around when you can just naturally walk or run, thereby having a fully immersive experience.
MOTIVE turns dumb treadmills into smart tech so that Consumers can have access to fun interactive immersive experiences. Here are links to demos here https://youtu.be/yJ-R74I35WA and here https://youtu.be/-vyg3Ba7djY
MOTIVE is now moving forward on building a more stable pre-commercial release based upon earlier prototyping.
MOTIVE is looking for a Software Developer – Short term contract role (can be completed part time) working in with Mechatronics Engineer.
- Refine and expand robust SDKs for motion experiences in XR
- Back End – build/integrate Admin UI to be able to set controls with treadmills
- (pre-commercial) simple Front-End UI and/or document for XR dev to do
- Ensure Safety integration continuity and functions
- Work closely with Mechatronic Engineer and Project Manager to troubleshoot hardware and software issues and ensure project goals are met.
- Input with design and development where needed
- Update documentation
- Previous work demonstrating strong proficiency in QA debugging and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience creating sketches with Processing(.org) platform
- Working knowledge of OSC communication
- Working knowledge of BT Protocol
- Experience visualizing and processing depth sensor data streams / point cloud
- Working knowledge of Unity 2D & 3D
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Open NI, Processing (OSC communication), C#, Python
- FTMS Protocol
- Microcontroller Programming
Non-essential, but helpful: Fitness Equipment, Unreal Engine, WebXR
Applications and Expressions of Interest to:
published: Oct 2021